Please complete the following forms and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to (212) 722-9277 in order to begin your child's application to OLQA:
- Student Application Form (download the application here): Please fill out one per child.
- Please also provide a copy of:
- Proof of your child's age: Please provide your child's birth certificate or valid passport.
- Immunization Record
- Most recent report card (for students entering grades 1-8)
- State and Standardized Test Scores: If your child has taken the New York State Test or the ITBS Exam, please provide a copy of his or her results. You can request a copy from the front office of your child's current school.
- Individualized Education Program (IEP): If your child has an IEP or IESP, please provide a copy.
- Baptismal/ First Reconciliation/ First Communion Certificates: If your child has completed any Catholic sacraments, please provide copies of the certificates.
- Teacher Commentary and Review Form (download here): Complete the top portion of the form and then give it to your child's current teacher to complete and mail or fax to OLQA.
Please email email@example.com or call 212-722-9277 ext 1 with questions or for more information.